Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

New to the Blogger world

I am wondering what the difference is between blogging and tweeting. LoL  I guess there is a difference in them, this being the big one (being able to post more than a hundred something words)!  I am watching video's on how to use this site, as back in November I created this and got frustrated cause I couldn't figure it out. But here I am.

 Sales have been going steady, nothing too crazy. Just enough to make others and myself happy :o) I have had a few great reviews on my facebook page, so feel free to check it out! www.facebook.com/sumthingpurdy

I just sent off some of my items to a wardrobe stylist in MI. I hope that Anna is pleased with the one we worked on together!  (Could you imagine flipping through a magazine and seeing an add with a model wearing something that you crafted)?!?! Crazy!

Did I mention that I can't wait for winter to be over??? I can't wait to be able to do farmer's markets and such this summer!  I hope that you enjoy my bog....well what I have started as my blog so far! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment!