Photobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finally, A little about me.

I grew up in a small town in British Columbia, Canada. Graduated school and then went to college to become a cosmetologist.  In 2002 I became a first time mother to a beautiful girl <3

Since then I have struggled with many health issues. P.C.O.S. ( Polycystic ovary syndrome) is something that many woman have without even knowing it, and a lot of the effects of have PCOS cause your body to not really work the way it should.  What is PCOS?

 First time you meet me, I'm pretty quiet and just listen. But after a while you learn that I am more outgoing, loud, artistic, warm, trustworthy OOAK woman! (I used woman?!?!? Wow I'm getting old) lol

I've always been artistic and I always have to be doing something! i started cutting hair a few years before even taking the course! I've always drawn, love crafts, scrapbooking, crocheting, currently making jewelry, attempting to make special body soaps/scrubs and beginning a new blog.

Does it sound like I'm attempting a lot, cause it doesn't feel like it! I love making something that gives someone else joy and a good feeling. I do everything in my power to put others first and I try not to focus on the negative too much.

I have a wonderful husband, who from time to time can be a pain in the, 'you know what'! Been together for 10 yrs now- married for 8! I'm not sure where my grey hair has come from- my husband or my daughter! lol  I have great love and support from my hubby and even though he might look at my jewelry and thinkg, "what in the....." he still sticks by me and tell's me to go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment!