Photobucket

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Have you Ever...

Have you ever had one of those days that when you wake up, you are instantly grumpy? (I have another word but I wont use it) lol.
I woke up and was just mad about everything, and at everyone! I feel bad when I think about it now, but I was just waking up! I didn't know what I was doing! haha (wish I could use that excuse)!  Lets see what I can remember....

I dont really remember, just that everything made me mad!  My head was pounding and I just wanted to go back to bed!  I eventually lightened up :o)

But you know it got me thinking..... You ever have those moments that you feel like you are going to burst!? Can't hold in your feelings, when your child isn't listening and talking back to you? Or your husband does something to make you mad? (it happens a lot, I know)! 
What it made me wonder is, how did my mom do it, with out losing it (and she had 3kid, not 1)!! Seriously though, how did she do it...was she secretly drinking everyday? rofl just kidding mom, as I know your reading this! <3 I(Even though 30yrs ago on xmas morning, there are photo's that show  you and dad would have a beer)! lol 
All I can say is that I thank my parent's for who they are and how they raised me. To this day they are still more supportive than they should be, but none the less I am more thankful for them than they'd every know <3
You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family! so get used to them! lol
Now my daughter's in bed, hubby is volunteering for the night...it's just me.  *Note to self ; bring in the garbage bags so they don't get ripped open like this morning! and relax for a bit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am excited that I was featured on a blog!! First time, and I am proud!  Here's the link for the blog, there are a few other's that are mentioned too- all have great stuff <3
Thankyou Simple promotions 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last tidbit for my rant tonight is I want to mention a shop that is definately deserving of having more fans!
Shelly is newer to selling on the internet and her page is new too! She is very talented and has awesome thing that are worth checking out!! Go and encourage her!! Like her page, and let her knOw what you think!
I love this headband! Love the flower with the button and the colors!!! 
                    ********************************************************

This is on of my fav pillows of Hers! Isn't it great! I find her things to be refreshing and original!
 You can check her out in a few different places, here are her links!
                Etsy (The Pink Giraffe)
                Facebook
                Blog- My Life as I See It

Lets show our support to all artisans!

4 comments:

  1. You made me chuckle as I read this..We all kinda "lose" it once in a while.Thing is, that we just choose to do it in our own ways...I find that i just tell myself that in the whole scope of life,,,,,how important is this.lol, thanks for taking me back in life.......tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL You made me laugh for a minute. I am always loosing it around here. LOL you really made me realize that I am definitely not the only one out there who looses it and can find a moment somewhere in life to relax! Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stress release when our 4 kids were younger was to go out the back door and just scream. We have woods behind the house and only neighbor close enough is across the road and not home during the day! I haven't done that in such a long time.(LOL) but there are times I think I still should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! You ladies are too funny! And it's so true You dont ever realize that there are other mothers out there that feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment!