Photobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer is close- I can feel it! Can you?!

Well after a bit of a break from blogging I am back!  A mini vacation and now back to life.  The weather has been a little gross but today was a great day, sun was out and you could tell kids were enjoying it! The school year is coming close to it's end, so my daughter is excited about that! This will be an interesting summer- living at the place where we usually have our summer vacations at! But I am looking forward to it!

What are  your summer plans??

The last few day's I've worked on a few items and I will share some of them here, maybe some feedback on the items??

Colored Howlite to look like colored turquoise

Howlite nugget Necklace

Purple wood beads with acrylic beads & metal spacers

'Nugget Bracelets' with different findings

I LOVE THIS NECKLACE! Purple glass beads going from big to small! Finished off with silver plated necklace and magnetic heart clasp.

 ********************************************************************
I am working on a couple peyote stitch bracelet's right now too, hopefully they'll be a big hit! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

I am going to do a post once a week from now on I think- update on what I've been up to and what's new!

Also if anyone is interested I'm helping someone to get a page going for Auctions! A Few ppl have had problems with any interest into their auctions (me included). So this FB page- will be sort of a One Stop Shop for people! One place to check out the great deals! We need more fans- so head on over there and check it out! This could be a great success! *CLICK HERE* Auction Addicts *CLICK HERE*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment!