Photobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Trying to make my blog button AGAIN

I've tried doing this many times- for hours....and keep getting frustrated...i think though know I know what I have to do...let's see if it works!


....................hmmmmmmmm................................
.............................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OKAY- SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!? I'm not bad with computer's but in doing my blogs, I've come to feel computer illiterate! rofl
 So on the left you can see where a person can take the code for my button to add it to their blog....but I couldn't get the photo to work.....
So mad! I am trying to improve the looks of both my blogs- but man sometimes this can get frustrating!  Well after 1.5hrs I'm giving up for now.....Going to take a few minutes to break and then have to do my new post that I am very excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment!